* A traveler said: "Wonderful funfacts and very engaging guide. We would have loved to see the actual concerthalls, but understand the impossibily of the situation."
* A traveler said: "A perfect trip on a lovely boat! Perfect view! Catched great memories! Looking forward to the next boat ride 😍"
* A traveler said: "Very fun way to know Hamburg and it's beautiful spots. The tour guide had all the information needed about the city and he stopped every time we wanted photos."
* A traveler said: "A MUST TOUR to take in Hamburg. Excellent Service. Saw more with this tour than others available. A++"
* A traveler said: "Lory was a wonderful guide to Hamburg. Highly recommended. Lory was very accommodating and met our needs perfectly. She checked out the places we wanted to visit and made sure the times were accurate. A very wonderful introduction to Hamburg!"
* A traveler said: "We were collected from the Cunard Queen Victoria Ship and driven around the city for 2 hours by our lovely driver Jens. He was very knowledgeable about Hamburg , his English was excellent and he told us about the places as we drove around. We requested to end our tour at City Hall (So we could catch the SBahn to the Airport, this took 30 mins and cost about 3 euro's each) We booked the tour for 8 people and it cost just over £300. I would recommend this company , very efficient and good to book a tour with."
* A traveler said: "Our driver was great and the tour of Hamburg and the surrounding villages was a wonderful way to get the flavor of the city. We were treated like royalty!!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience,enjoyed every moment of it."
* A traveler said: "Joe was very helpful...and he was originally born in the USA, so we were able to understand him! We were the only two in the group, so it was more like a personal tour for the price of group. Gave us good ideas of where to eat, hang out, etc. My husband was totally enthralled as he is a Beatle's fan from WAYYYY back!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great visit to Hamburg, we started out with Axel giving us the history and a really excellent overview of the city. Very cold conditions, so he took us to a traditional cafe to warm up part of the way through the tour but extended the time to ensure everything was covered. He also advised us of other things we could do in Hamburg."
* A traveler said: "We have done many hop on/ hop off tours but the live commentary was amazing! Much more informative and spontanious than recorded audio guides! The only negative is that is hard to find a starting point in the info"
* A traveler said: "It was a really nice sailing trip in a very warm day. We had never been on a sailing boat before and had some concerns but as captain was friendly and sailing was smooth, we enjoyed it very much. All in all it was a wonderful experience!"
* A traveler said: "The timing was on point! On each bus there was either a translator, who spoke English, or we listened to the prerecorded commentaries, in English. They were both great for our listening pleasure."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Warehouse District Museum (Speicherstadtmuseum)
- St. Nikolai Memorial
- Reeperbahn & St Pauli District
- Hamburg Old Town (Hamburg Altstadt)
- Hamburg Zoo (Tierpark Hagenbeck)
- Miniatur Wunderland
- Museum for Hamburg History
- Outer Alster Lake (Aussenalster)
- Hamburg City Hall (Rathaus)
- Speicherstadt Coffee Roastery (Speicherstadt Kaffeerösterei)
- St. Peter's Church
- St. Pauli Piers
- Hamburg Dungeon
- Planten und Blomen Park
- Alster Lakes
- Hamburg Fish Market (Altonaer Fischmarkt)
- Grosse Freiheit 36
- Port of Hamburg
- Hamburger Kunsthalle
- St. Michael's Church (Michaeliskirche)
- Things to do in Northern Germany
- Things to do in Rostock
- Things to do in Potsdam
- Things to do in Berlin
- Things to do in Leeuwarden
- Things to do in Copenhagen
- Things to do in Amsterdam
- Things to do in Frankfurt
- Things to do in Dordrecht
- Things to do in Rotterdam
- Things to do in Karlovy Vary
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Things to do in North Holland