Top Myrtle Beach Surfing Lessons
Saved to wishlist!
2 results | All Myrtle Beach Tours
Sort by: Featured
While enjoying the fun and sun in Myrtle Beach, take some time for a lesson in surfing, tailored to fit all ages and skill levels. Learn the basics of proper form and ocean safety from a professional surf instructor that is both CPR- and first aid-certified. After some stretching, head to the water and discover how to paddle and catch waves. The instructor remains in the water through the end of the lesson, making students feel at home while attending to every learning need.
Grab your friends and family and take a 2-hour group surf lesson at Myrtle Beach. Learn basic techniques like popping-up and water safety or tweak your skills if you have more experience. This lesson is suitable for absolute beginners and for all ages as long as you know how to swim. The group rate is available for a minimum of three guests and all necessary equipment is provided.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Surfing Lessons in Myrtle Beach are good for avoiding crowds?
- Medieval Times Myrtle Beach Tours & Tickets
- Barefoot Landing Tours & Tickets
- Ripley's Aquarium of Myrtle Beach Tours & Tickets
- Family Kingdom Amusement Park Tours & Tickets
- North Myrtle Beach Tours & Tickets
- Grand Strand Tours & Tickets
- Ripley's Haunted Adventure Laser Strike Tours & Tickets
- Ripley's Marvelous Mirror Maze Tours & Tickets
- Myrtle Beach SkyWheel Tours & Tickets