Top Nashville Classes & Workshops
15 results | All Nashville Tours
* A traveler said: "went with 9 people for my bachelorette and it was an absolute blast. the instructors where fun and patient. we got to pick which songs we wanted to do. we all had a blast and most of us got at least 1 dance down! i can do all 4 still!"
* A traveler said: "I especially liked seeing the original pieces. Had never seen a silver chest that large that was in the dining room."
* A traveler said: "It was my first kayaking experience and it was great! The guides were helpful and did a great job throughout the entire ride."
* A traveler said: "Simply a great experience! Tour guide and driver were happy, excited and a joy to travel with. So glad we took the tour! Thank you"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Justin, was fantastic. He did a great job and taught us how to properly taste whiskey. I thoroughly enjoyed the experience with him."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide at Pennington distillery was very knowledgeable and engaging. Everything tasted great and the overall tour guide, Nick, was excellent! He made the trip a great experience."
* A traveler said: "We did the self-guided tour. GREAT start. The Ryman is SO much more than just country music. Can’t wait to come back for a concert!"
* A traveler said: "Kelly our operator was fantastic. We really got to see the city. The whiskey tasting was a nice surprise."
* A traveler said: "Maryann was a great hostess and instructor! She gave excellent tips and advice for making your biscuits your way. Booked this class for a girls' trip and we truly enjoyed ourselves! Thank you Maryann!"
* A traveler said: "Fun dancing. The girl leader was great. We all enjoyed it. Everyone on the tractor was fun and in the party mood"
* A traveler said: "Check-in, they were very friendly.. The Segway Tour was fun, Daniel was very knowledgeable... Enjoyed the Wine Tasting & Ice Cream🙂"
* A traveler said: "We are beginners from nyc, and the instructor was patient and still challenged us. Lots of fun! Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "We came upon this experience on a sort of last minute basis while in Nashville. It was obvious immediately that it would be our favorite part of our visit. In addition to getting to sit in on the recording session - which was amazing, we were given anecdotal and historical information about the studio itself and some of the artists who've recorded there. We were treated like special guests...everyone polite, warm, professional, and engaging. The studio itself is exceptional...the sound rich & lovely, the studio beautiful in every way. This is truly unique and our entire family deemed it a "don't miss" experience. Definitely do this...you will love it!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Belmont Mansion Admission Ticket in Nashville
- Best of Nashville City Tour on Double Decker Bus
- Nashville to Jack Daniel's Distillery Bus Tour with Whiskey Tastings
- Nashville's Premier Distillery & Craft Brewery Tasting Tour Experience
- Ryman Auditorium "Mother Church of Country Music" Self-Guided Tour in Nashville
- Opryland Hotel (Gaylord Opryland Resort)
- Ernest Tubb Record Shop
- General Jackson Showboat
- Nashville Zoo at Grassmere
- Music Row
- Tennessee State Capitol
- Andrew Jackson’s Hermitage
- Bicentennial Capitol Mall State Park
- Frist Art Museum
- Fort Nashborough
- Musicians Hall of Fame and Museum
- Nashville Riverfront Park
- Honky Tonk Central
- Madame Tussauds Nashville
- Cumberland Park
- Hard Rock Café Nashville
- Hatch Show Print
- Country Music Hall of Fame & Museum
- Johnny Cash Museum Store
- The George Jones
- Things to do in Tennessee
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in Branson
- Things to do in Chicago
- Things to do in Destin
- Things to do in Orange Beach
- Things to do in Savannah
- Things to do in Charleston
- Things to do in New Orleans
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Jacksonville
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Alabama
- Things to do in Missouri