Top New York Extreme Sports
65 results | All New York Tours
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience, on time. We visited all the sites mentioned and always with a very detailed information. The tour guide super friendly and kind."
* A traveler said: "Jerry’s vast and intimate knowledge of the city, coupled with a quick wit made this tour a must do on our NYC visit. The tour was fast paced, upbeat and informative, giving us highlights of the city with his favorite secret gems sprinkled in. I highly recommend booking this tour."
* A traveler said: "Tommy was an excellent guide. He was very informative as well. The tour was well paced and the church and history is beautiful."
* A traveler said: "It was great! Just wished we would have gone on a longer one but we were in a bit of a rush. Take your time!"
* A traveler said: "Was great except didn’t know it would take a ninty minutes to get to it would have spent more time there otherwise was a great shopping trip"
* A traveler said: "Experience could not have been better. The building and observation deck were both beautiful and not crowded. The staff was so nice and everything was immaculately clean and perfect. This is a most do!!"
* A traveler said: "I expected great views, but sub-par food and service. On the contrary, the food and service were amazing along with the views. I highly recommend this experience!"
* A traveler said: "My cousin and I had a wonderful time on the cruise tour. Staff were friendly and helpful. It was not too many people on the boat. We had an amazing time."
* A traveler said: "Loved the views and stories of the Brooklyn Bridge. I got to try an electric assist bicycle for the first time and I HIGHLY recommend it for the bike tour because of the hills and the bridge entry ramps. Tour guide Eddie was excellent! Very knowledgeable and fun to listen to. He got us safely around traffic and pedestrians."
* A traveler said: "The view, the winds, the people, the water amd the sunset. It was nice and a great sight to see and a cruise way of seeing it."
* A traveler said: "Julian our tour guide was awesome! He allowed us to stop and get ice cream, he had a ton of information! Super peppy and have so much detail of each stop! An awesome tour! Wish we had more time!"
* A traveler said: "This is our third time on the beast. We always LOVE it and will be back!!! So fun!!! The music was so good and the boat feels safe but super fun!!"
* A traveler said: "Dayna was absolutely amazing and down to earth. The trip was exactly what it was supposed to be....."
* A traveler said: "James was terrific and we saw sights we never would have seen on foot .We were made aware of significant places that we may have not recognized on foot.Thanks to you and ,especiallyJames, for making our day special."
* A traveler said: "This was another great experience of our trip. While we didn't see any northern lights due to inclement weather, the ATV tour and ride at night was still a wonderful experience. The guide was knowledgeable, and safe. It was an incredible experience driving around Iceland on ATVs at night. I strongly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Just coming out of a one-year hiatus from travelling, I was a bit unsure about getting on a crowded ferry, so I booked this private boat tour. It's a great way to view the New York skyline (and the Jersey skyline too!), the Statue of Liberty and the Brooklyn, Manhattan and Williamsburg bridges all in one trip. Our captain, Kris knew just the right spots to stop and take pictures. He also gave us a bit of history on some of the buildings and other features along the route. Excellent guide!"
* A traveler said: "I love that we learned the history of the park and unique "secrets" that nobody knows. I have walked in Central Park almost every day for the last 22 years and I now have a whole new appreciation for the park all thanks to our tour guide Lyle."
* A traveler said: "The driver and the guide were both very good.T HE GUIDE MADE USEFUL SUGGESTIONS RE:points of interest in addition to our requests.We saw everything we asked for and then some."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Doug, was great. Gave us lots of interesting facts about the area and we had a great time."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- 4WD Tours
- ATV Tours
- Axe Throwing
- Bungee Jumping
- Fun & Games
- In the Air
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Hard Rock Café Yankee Stadium
- Brooklyn Botanic Garden
- Jacques Torres Chocolate
- Capital – Saratoga
- Broadhurst Theatre
- Imperial Theatre
- The Ride
- Home of Franklin D. Roosevelt National Historic Site
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Westchester
- Artists & Fleas
- Boldt Castle
- Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR)
- Brooklyn Cruise Terminal
- The Met Breuer
- New York Stock Exchange (NYSE)
- East Village
- Friends Building
- New-York Historical Society Museum and Library
- Carroll Gardens
- Broadway Comedy Club
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Massachusetts
- Things to do in Quebec
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Illinois
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Tennessee