* A traveler said: "We were on a Birthday celebration trip. What a fun way to see the city. Our captains were great. Especially JB and Cindy."
* A traveler said: "Mister LeBlanc was funny when retelling the history of Savannah! I would most definitely go on another Savannah tour! I love the history of our old city!!!"
* A traveler said: "It was a beautiful boat! - It's one of the boats featured on Ozark 🙂 Friendly employees, good bar, option of sitting inside with the a/c."
* A traveler said: "Good information of Savannah's history. Amazing Trolly tour, Chris was great. The boat tour was also very good."
* A traveler said: "Brenden did a great job sharing the local history and guiding us through the restaurants and cuisine - all the while keeping us entertained with his comedic style."
* A traveler said: "The crew was courteous, attentive, and professional. From the moment we walked up, the ship's crew made us feel welcome and special. The music was lively and had everyone singing and dancing. It was truly a joy to experience the Georgia Queen in Savannah."
* A traveler said: "Ellis was our tour guide. He had the perfect voice and personality for the job. Savannah is beautiful!"
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed this tour. Our guide Country was really well prepared in case we were not able to sit down at the food spots. Really unjoyed her commentary and the great food bites."
* A traveler said: "Steve was a fantastic guide on this tour. He provided so much interesting history about many of the stops and other places along the way."
* A traveler said: "Dolphin watching was amazing! Crew was awesome and we weren’t expecting to see as many as we did. Tour guide Dennis was spot on!!"
* A traveler said: "Bill our guide was great. Was clear from the start, made sure he knew where we were being picked up from, time and any wants. The tour was very nice, it was raining a lot and he altered plans because of weather and timing. We highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was great and knowledgeable. Everything about it was great and fun. Would definitely recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Great stories. The equipment was fun. We learned things we wouldn’t have found just looking around the city on our own. Thanks"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was very charismatic and detailed in his stories of the the past. Really gave you a sense of the time and goings on that leads you to the haunted stories we hear today!"
* A traveler said: "We had a private tour with Crystal and even though it rained, we had a great time. The places had great food and the stories about the buildings were interesting. Crystal was a great host for this tour. Would definitely do again."
* A traveler said: "Liked the use of the communication system used by our guide. It made it much easier to hear what he was saying over all the city noise."
* A traveler said: "Favorite tour during our visit. Relaxing and we enjoyed seeing the ships and tugboats. Night on the river was beautiful. Drinks were good. Chicken wings good but I wouldn’t order the crab dip again."
* A traveler said: "It was a great experience, the guide “Brenda” so knowledge of the Savannah history and it was easy to ask questions. So glad we chose the enclosed 360 view, because it started to rain half way into the tour, would recommend this tour for first timers to Savannah."
* A traveler said: "Gregg was amazing! Informative and fun tour. Got to see a lot of the historic district and interesting culture."
* A traveler said: "Jovy was an amazing story teller and made the experience so much fun. We really enjoyed this tour. It was great!"
* A traveler said: "We are avid travelers and I book interesting local tours for us. Savannah for Morons is the best we been on in quite a while. These guys are funny, fast paced, and clever while providing fun facts and serious historical info about Savannah. Looking for a new twist on a historical tour, don’t miss this tour 🤣"
* A traveler said: "My guide Dawn of the Savannah Dead was fun, knowledgeable, and very thorough. Her knowledge of the site and people was suberb."
* A traveler said: "Fun way to learn about some of the hauntings of Savannah. Starts with a trolley tour around the city and then goes to a warehouse where sets are set up to re-enact some of the stories."
* A traveler said: "Just a fun time! The narrator was great! Food awesome!! And plenty of it! The fried chicken was perfect!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Savannah Culinary & Cultural Walking Food Tour
- Savannah Tybee Island Dolphin Cruise Tour with Stop at Tybee Island Lighthouse
- Private Tour of Savannah's Historic District, Isle of Hope & Bonaventure
- Savannah Southern Flavors Food, Pub Crawl, and History Combo Walking Tour
- 60-Minute Guided Segway History Tour of Savannah
- Chippewa Square
- Reynolds Square
- American Prohibition Museum
- Columbia Square
- Wormsloe State Historic Site
- The Pirates’ House
- First African Baptist Church
- Andrew Low House
- Factors Walk
- Savannah Historic District
- Madison Square
- Historic Savannah Theatre
- Telfair Museums Jepson Center
- Gribble House Paranormal Experience
- Sorrel Weed House
- Beach Institute African American Cultural Center
- Massie Heritage Center
- Owens-Thomas House
- Ships of the Sea Maritime Museum
- Temple Mickve Israel
- Savannah River Street
- Juliette Gordon Low Birthplace
- Savannah City Market
- Forsyth Park
- Savannah History Museum
- Bonaventure Cemetery
- Cathedral of St. John the Baptist
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in Charleston
- Things to do in Jacksonville
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Gainesville
- Things to do in Daytona Beach
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Florida