Top South Holland Attractions & Museums
Saved to wishlist!
7 results | All South Holland Tours
Sort by: Featured
Book your Rotterdam Zoo admission ticket online to skip the entrance queues and start exploring—a popular rainy day activity for local and visiting families. At 160 years old, the zoo is one of Europe’s most oldest and most popular. Highlights include the butterfly house, tropical rainforest room, and aquarium.
Visit all of Holland’s iconic attractions during a fun-filled visit to the Madurodam miniature park in The Hague. Feel like a mighty giant as you stroll past small-scale replicas of famous Dutch landmarks like the Port of Rotterdam and the Rijksmuseum. Admire traditional Dutch houses, delight in the vibrant color of tulip fields, and see signature Dutch windmills in verdant fields. Enrich your knowledge of the Netherlands with educational exhibitions and informative plaques throughout your visit to the magnificent miniature park.
Skip the line at the Royal Delft museum when you purchase your ticket in advance. Guaranteed entry allows you to make the most of your time inside the museum. Discover nearly 400 years of Delft Blue history at your own pace. With no restrictive tour group, you’re free to explore independently and only visit areas that interest you.
Youseum is an experiential museum all about social media and the latest trends. Are you looking for a place to escape reality? Step through the door to your very own YOUman show and go on a journey of discovery through Europe’s biggest social media experience! At Youseum YOU are the artist, the artwork and the critic. Look at yourself from every possible perspective in the Infinity Room or give your dirty socks a wash in the Laundry room, nothing is too crazy! Visit Youseum and bring home the most unique, colourful pictures! Come admire this wonderland filled with unique art installations at The Mall of the Netherlands, Leidschendam
The only place in the world to see all the paintings (reproductions) of Johannes Vermeer in one visit. And the place to learn more about his live, his family and the city he lived in.
Experience what you have never experienced before. The old Dutch Masters reimagined by the new Dutch Masters. The very best Dutch digital artists have created a new world. A world where you go on parade with the unearthly creatures of Jeroen Bosch, get immersed in the colourful scenes of Van Gogh and dance on the beat of Mondrian’s ‘Victory Boogie Woogie’. This unique 60-minute experience also includes walking through a waterfall, making your own UFO fly on a gigantic LED Screen, interacting with schools of fish and sailing through the clouds.
Take a break from sightseeing in the city and discover a symbol of Holland’s history on a visit to SS Rotterdam. Learn about the ship’s past as you explore her upper decks, or gain insight into nautical travel on a visit to her engine rooms. Take advantage of extended daily opening hours to visit the family-friendly attraction at a time that suits you.
What people are saying about Attractions & Museums in South Holland
Rotterdam Zoo Diergaarde Blijdorp Direct Entrance Ticket"Very beautiful Zoo, we are impressed that we could see different habitats with happy animals and many species. Pity,the raining push a bit the limited time and we couldn't visit all around, but that was not a inconvenience to enjoy."..."
Royal Delft: Delftblue factory & museum ticket"Amazing museum! I truly enjoyed visiting Royal Delft, both the collection on display and museum architecture are so beautiful. You learn a lot about the history of Delft Blue in the Netherlands and the production process. On display you can also see very precious ceramic artworks owned by the Dutch Royal family! well worth a visit!"..."
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Attractions & Museums in South Holland?
The best Attractions & Museums in South Holland according to Viator travelers are:
What Attractions & Museums in South Holland are 1 hour or less?
Attractions & Museums in South Holland that are 1 hour or less are:
What Attractions & Museums in South Holland are taking additional safety precautions?
These South Holland experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Art & Culture
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Amusement Parks
- Attractions & Museums
- Art Galleries
- Monuments and Memorials
- Museum Tickets & Passes
- Zoo Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Cauberg Cavern (Gemeentegrot) Tours & Tickets
- Kunsthal Rotterdam Tours & Tickets
- Rotterdam City Hall (Stadhuis) Tours & Tickets
- Square 1813 (Plein 1813) Tours & Tickets
- Delft Vermeer Centre (Vermeer Centrum) Tours & Tickets
- Markthal (Market Hall) Tours & Tickets
- Museon Tours & Tickets
- Delfshaven Tours & Tickets
- Kop van Zuid Tours & Tickets
- Church of St. Lawrence (Sint Laurenskerk) Tours & Tickets
- Prison Gate Museum (Gevangenpoort) Tours & Tickets
- Museum De Lakenhal Tours & Tickets
- Sculptures by the Sea (Museum Beelden aan Zee) Tours & Tickets
- Scheveningen Tours & Tickets
- FutureLand Tours & Tickets
- Delft Pottery of Delftse Pauw Tours & Tickets
- Escher in Het Paleis Tours & Tickets
- Netherlands Photo Museum (Nederlands Fotomuseum) Tours & Tickets
- Kinderdijk Tours & Tickets
- Peace Palace (Vredespaleis) Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Rotterdam
- Things to do in Dordrecht
- Things to do in Flanders
- Things to do in North Holland
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
- Things to do in Amsterdam
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Leeuwarden
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in Île-de-France
- Things to do in Northern Germany
- Things to do in Alsace