St. Augustine Pirate and Treasure Museum
Open daily from 10 am until 7 pm
12 South Castillo Drive, St Augustine, Florida, 32084
The museum is located at 12 South Castillo Drive in St Augustine. It is open daily from 10 am until 7 pm. Entrance is $13.99 for adults, $6.99 for children 5-12 and those under four can enter for free.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to St. Augustine Pirate and Treasure Museum?
- Potter's Wax Museum
- Colonial Quarter
- Oldest Wooden School House
- Castillo de San Marcos National Monument
- Micro Masterpieces Art Gallery
- Medieval Torture Museum
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! St. Augustine
- Memorial Presbyterian Church
- Flagler College
- Governor's House Cultural Center and Museum
- Spanish Military Hospital Museum
- Father Miguel O'Reilly House Museum
- Lightner Museum
- Mission Nombre de Dios
- Whetstone Chocolates of St. Augustine