- Secure your place online for a popular Amsterdam cruise
- Fit an express sightseeing activity in to your vacation plans
- Soak up unobstructed Amsterdam views from a canal boat
- Learn about attractions like the Rijksmuseum on the route
Departure & Return
Find us in the canal in front of the Rijksmuseum next to the "Museumbrug".
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- The ticket is valid for entrance within that hour depending our departure times. Which means that the a 2pm ticket is also valid at 2:15 or 2:45. Our stewards can tell you when the next departure is.
- The above, is with exception of the last tour of the day. This tour will be at that time slot.
- It is colder on the water, please bring warm clothing and don't get surprised by the chilly Dutch weather
- A fairly big step has to be made into the boat. Our stewards will assist you with this.
- When a lot of rain is predicted, we will run with covers. This will impact the visibility, but keep our socks dry! If you did your tour in pouring rain, you can use your ticket again in dry weather (or get a refund)
- If you are unhappy with your experience, please let us know directly or come by the office.We strive to be the best in Amsterdam, and if this was not the case, we would be happy to discuss a full refund of your ticket price.
- No boats at the dock? Please call us or visit our office at Leliegracht 50 (around the corner)
- No bachelor / birthday party groups allowed, please call us for a private boat option
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Flagship Amsterdam
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms