- Enjoy the romance and illuminated sights of Amsterdam’s UNESCO-listed canals
- Pass top Amsterdam attractions such as the Anne Frank House, Golden Bend and Westerkerk
- Soak up the fairy tale-like views of twinkling buildings, bridges and houseboats
Departure & Return
The cruise starts opposite the Hard Rock Café and famous Park Hotel
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair seats need to be reserved. Please call 0031 20 679 13 70
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- The main rule is to keep 1,5 meters distance where possible.
- Before departure guests will be asked if they have any health complaints that can indicate that they have Covid-19.
- Waiting lines can be a maximum of 10 pax long with 1,5 meters distance
- In our shops and docks, we have disinfectant hand gel that must by applies before boarding the boat.
- Boats have a maximum capacity of 30 pax.
- In our boats all tables now have table numbers. Guests will receive a table number when getting on board. The tables in the back of the boat will be placed first.
- When departing the boat, guests on the tables in the front of the boat will need to depart first.
- Guests need to remain seated during the canal cruise and are not allowed to walk through the boat.
- Earplugs and empty F&B packaging needs to be taken off board by the guests themselves.
- Boats will be cleaned after every canal cruise.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Blue Boat Company
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms