- Small-group tour of the Dutch countryside
- See picture-perfect landscapes and villages
- Learn about traditional life and culture
- Great overview and orientation for first-time visitors
Departure & Return
We will depart in front of the entrance of the this is Holland building. A major landmark is also the ADAM tower. Food and drinks you can get in the morning at Albert Heijn around the corner at adres: Bercylaan 5, 1031 KP Amsterdam Opens at 08:00 CET.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age 7 years.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Experiencewaterland
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "It was so worth paying more to take a "small group" tour rather than be on the cheaper group large bus tours." See review
- "A small group is a perfect size for this type of tour." See review
- "The Windmills are fascinating and even though we had a very foggy day, so worth seeing if you have the time." See review