12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Be immersed in Tanzania’s great outdoors on this full-day tour to Materuni and Kikuletwa–ideal for culture vultures and active travelers in the region. Start off on a hike to Materuni Waterfalls and enjoy a refreshing dip. Next, head to a local farm to learn more about Tanzania’s coffee industry before finally unwinding in the Kikuletwa Hot Springs. This comprehensive tour also includes round-trip transportation from your Arusha hotel, plus lunch.
- Get a glimpse of rural Tanzania on this comprehensive day tour
- Benefit from the personalized service of a private tour
- Avoid hidden costs with hotel transfers and lunch included
- Soak up scenic views as you swim and hike in the countryside
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
other hotels, rentals , hostels & inns
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- The trail to the waterfalls can be slippery have some good hike shoes
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY safari soles tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour to Materuni Waterfalls, coffee tour & Kikuletwa Hot Springs?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour to Materuni Waterfalls, coffee tour & Kikuletwa Hot Springs?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour to Materuni Waterfalls, coffee tour & Kikuletwa Hot Springs?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour to Materuni Waterfalls, coffee tour & Kikuletwa Hot Springs
6 hours 30 minutes
1 day 12 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursHikingNature and WildlifeExtremeWalking ToursCoffee & Tea ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursWater SportsDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMoshiArusha4WD Tours - MoshiSporting Events - MoshiBus Tours - MoshiHiking - MoshiNature and Wildlife - MoshiExtreme - MoshiWalking Tours - MoshiCoffee & Tea Tours - MoshiFull-day Tours - Moshi4WD Tours - NairobiSporting Events - NairobiBus Tours - NairobiHiking - NairobiNature and Wildlife - NairobiExtreme - NairobiWalking Tours - NairobiCoffee & Tea Tours - NairobiFull-day Tours - Nairobi4WD Tours - MombasaSporting Events - MombasaBus Tours - MombasaHiking - MombasaNature and Wildlife - MombasaExtreme - MombasaWalking Tours - MombasaCoffee & Tea Tours - MombasaFull-day Tours - MombasaCategory