- Visit local restaurants and food shops in Grant Park
- See stately Victorian homes and the historical Oakland Cemetery
- Get the inside scoop on Atlanta's food scene as you taste innovative Southern dishes
- Includes food tastings, guide, and walking tour
Departure & Return
We will meet in front of the restaurant, Six Feet Under at 437 Memorial Drive SE. DO NOT meet at the Midtown Six Feet Under location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. The tour is over 1 easy miles through Grant Park with plenty of rest stops. Please wear comfortable shoes and bring a bottle of water!
- Operates in all weather conditions, rain or shine; please dress appropriately and carry an umbrella.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Unexpected Atlanta Tours & Stories
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Cancellation/Amendments Health & Safety Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Pricing/Options
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff