- Skip the Ticketing Line and proceed to the main entry line for Admission to the World of Coca-Cola in downtown Atlanta
- See art, films, exhibits, and memorabilia about The Coca-Cola Company
- See vending machines and advertising campaigns from Coke’s history of more than 135 years
- Taste over 100 different beverages in the Taste It! Beverage Lounge
- Take a photo with the famous 7-foot Coca-Cola Polar Bear
Departure & Return
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 03:00 PM|
What To Expect
The experience begins in the Lobby, featuring a Coca‑Cola folk art bottle display and a “sneak peek” video of some of the highlights of the World of Coca‑Cola experience. The Lobby is home to seven out of 75 Coca-Cola bottle sculptures that were created for the 1996 Summer Olympic Games.
The popular museum offers a variety of entertainment options and attractions. Spend the day interacting with over a dozen exhibits, like the Loft, home to almost 200 historical and international artifacts representing more than 125 years of Coca-Cola memories. There are also two theaters. In the Coca-Cola Theater, watch the short film 'Moments of Happiness,' celebrating some of life’s most memorable moments experienced by people of different ages and cultures around the world. In the 3-D Theater, take a journey around the world 'In Search of the Secret Formula,' a multi-sensory movie experience.
Other highlights include the Vault of the Secret Formula, where the legendary recipe is locked away; Bottle Works, a behind-the-scenes look at the Coca-Cola bottling process; Milestones of Refreshment, the story of the Coca‑Cola Company in an engaging walk through history and much more.
Thirsty? Visit the Taste It exhibit where there are over 100 different beverage choices in a single machine. Finally, don't forget to visit the Coca-Cola Store for a wide selection of gifts and souvenirs, including decorative items, apparel, accessories, one-of-a-kind art pieces and much more.
The World of Coca-Cola reviews ring true—this is an experience not to be missed for not only fans of the brand, but anyone who appreciates a true American original.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Average visit time is approximately 2 hrs
- Parking is available on a first come, first served basis for an additional fee
- Upon entrance, there will be a required security check
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY World of Coca-Cola
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "To be honest, you dont need to pay extra for the VIP tour the self-guided is more than enough." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews