Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Uncover the history of the Brooklyn Navy Yard on a small-group guided tour
- Learn about New York life during WWII from your guide, and audio interviews
- A small-group tour lets you get up close and personal with historic sights
- Step off the typical tourist trail and see another side of Brooklyn
Departure & Return
Meet your guide in front of Russ & Daughter's bakery at Brooklyn Navy Yard's Building 77, a public space that is home to a range of food manufacturing businesses.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Public restroom facilities available at meeting location and at a stop during the tour
- Not recommended for travelers who have difficulty walking and standing for 2 hours
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Turnstile Tours, Inc.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms