- Taste your way around Brussels with a guide
- Learn about the chocolate-making process
- Receive a 10% discount on store purchases
- Small group ensures personal service
Departure & Return
We meet right outside the BellePaga shop located inside the Royal Galleries St. Hubert in downtown Brussels. Exact address is Galerie du Roi 12.
From Thursday to Sunday
From Monday to Wednesday
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tour is offered in English only
- Celiac friendly (warn your guide of your allergy at start of tour)
- Nut and peanut allergy friendly (warn your guide of your allergy at start of tour)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Children under 10 join for free.
- Most travelers can participate
- No refunds for late arrivals or no-shows, sorry.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Groovy Tours Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Don't miss it if you love chocolate or if you are planning to bring chocolate treats upon your return from Brussels." See review