Explore our promoted experiences
- Half-day walking tour in Brussels
- Discover Brussels' hidden treasures
- Learn about the history of the Freemasons, the Templars and the Illuminati
- Tasting of a local Kriek beer paired with Belgian cheeses
- Multilingual guide will unravel Brussels' mysteries
Departure & Return
Search for Global Enterprises Tours on Google Maps. You will meet your guide at Grand'Place 21, 1000 Bruxelles; outside Godiva in the Grand'Place.
What To Expect
Then, immerse yourself in the artistic ambience of a bar said to have inspired famous painter, Rene Magritte. Revitalize with a refreshing Belgian beer or soft drink and then bid your guide farewell when the tour concludes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note: Infants and children under 6 years old are not allowed on the tour. Anyone who arrives at the departure point with a child under 6 years old will not be allowed to take the tour and will not be refunded.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Global Enterprises BV
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands