- Guided walking and eating tour of Charleston's Upper King Street
- Samples some typical Charleston and South Carolina staples
- Learn from the local guide about the history of food in the area
- Go off the beaten path and then return later to explore further
Departure & Return
Please meet your Bulldog Tours guide at the Charleston Museum. The tour will depart from the Hunley Submarine replica near the street side.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Typical tastings include: Sweet tea, fried green tomatoes, shrimp and grits, pimento cheese, she-crab soup, and MORE!
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bulldog Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Gain a lot of insight into history of upper King Street." See review