4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Make the most of your time in Germany—and see the best of Düsseldorf in just half a day—on this private tour from Cologne. Pick between multiple departure times, and head north to Düsseldorf (transit own expense). Upon arrival, explore the city’s key attractions with your guide. Admire the Old Town Hall, visit the Castle Tower (the only remaining part of the city’s historical castle), see the Arts Academy, and more.
- Discover Düsseldorf’s top attractions in the space of half a day
- A private tour offers the most personalized way to see the city
- Explore the Old Town Hall, Castle Tower, and other key sights
- Learn the stories behind the sights from your guide’s commentary
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation charges (Train)
Departure & Return
Meeting point at hotel possible if centrally located.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY BlackBuck Travels
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Excursion to Düsseldorf
4 to 5 hours
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 15 minutes
2 hours 5 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCologneBus Tours - Rhine RiverHistorical Tours - Rhine RiverHalf-day Tours - Rhine RiverCategory