- Gouda walking tour with a private guide
- Learn about local history and visit a UNESCO-listed church
- Taste local cheese at a market (April through August only)
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Pickup at centrally-located hotels or the train station
Departure & Return
In front of GWK Travelex at the train station of Gouda, Stationsplein 11.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Your guide will share stories about the town and local culture while introducing you to a series of landmarks, such as the city square, the 15th-century city wall, and the 17th century weighing house where Gouda cheese was weighed in for centuries. If you’re visiting the town between April and August, stop by Gouda’s cheese market to sample Dutch cheeses.
Another highlight of Gouda is the Church of Saint John, a UNESCO World Heritage Site where a set of bright, stained-glass windows overlook the longest church in the Netherlands. The guide will also show you to a hidden sculpture garden hidden in the Gouda Museum, then walk you to a local café where your tour concludes—perfect timing for sitting down to a cup of coffee with a sweet stroopwafel pastry (own expense).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY HTG Services
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands