1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Take a step back in time at the Museum of the 20th Century in Hoorn. With your admission ticket in hand, explore the exhibitions at your leisure, and hear the secrets of artefacts and trinkets dating from 1900 to 1980. See how your grandparents’ kitchen and living room might have looked, and discover once-new technologies like gramophones and televisions. An English audio-guide is available for your visit, free of charge.
- Museum of the 20th Century exhibition ticket in Hoorn
- Discover toys and technologies dating from 1900 to 1980
- Relive or discover decades gone by
- An audio-guide in English is available for your visit
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- OPERATED BY Museum van de 20e Eeuw
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesHoornAttractions & Museums - North HollandMuseum Tickets & Passes - North HollandCategory