Explore our promoted experiences
- Thames sightseeing cruise at sunset
- Listen to live music as you cruise between Westminster and Greenwich
- Enjoy colorful canapés and a glass of sparkling wine
- Pass top London attractions like Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament, and HMS Belfast
- Cruise past the glass-faced Shard building – London’s tallest!
Departure & Return
Boarding at: 18.15 Cruising: 18:30 to 20:30
What To Expect
Heading first past Westminster, get great views of the Houses of Parliament and the iconic Big Ben, followed by the illuminated London Eye and Shakespeare’s famous Globe Theatre, a gorgeous Elizabethan playhouse that still runs regular performances. Sip on bubbly wine as your boat cruises under London Bridge and past the Tower of London and the monolithic Shard building—London’s tallest building at 1,016 feet (310 meters) in height.
The final leg of your cruise takes you by Canary Wharf and the HMS Belfast which is now the Royal Naval Museum. From here, your boat makes its way back to Westminster Pier, where you disembark with plenty of time for dinner or evening activities.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Minimum age is 13 years
- We do not guarantee that products are free from nuts or traces of nuts. For gluten-free tea give at least 24 hours’ notice. For any special dietary requirements please call Reservations on 020 77 400 400 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- To adhere to government COVID-19 guidelines, background music will be played during the cruise instead of live entertainment.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Cruises
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands