Explore our promoted experiences
- Admission to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter
- Experience your favorite Harry Potter scenes and characters as you explore independently
- Walk through Diagon Alley, the Great Hall, and other sets used in the films
- See the original Hogwarts Express steam engine and pose for photos at Platform 9 ¾
- Discover the actual props, costumes, and special effects that made the movies so magical
- Sit back and relax on the round-trip transfer from central London by branded double-decker bus
- Choose from multiple departure times
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Bus Stop 3, Bulleid Way, Victoria, London, SW1W 9SH
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
The Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter allows you to walk around independently to see real sets used in the Harry Potter movies, including the Great Hall and Dumbledore’s office. Check out the storefronts of Flourish and Blotts, Ollivanders wand shop, Gringotts Wizarding Bank, Weasleys’ Wizard Wheezes, and Eeylops Owl Emporium as you explore Diagon Alley, pretending that Harry, Hermoine, and Ron are right by your side.
Learn about the special effects and makeup that brought spells and beloved characters like Dobby to the screen, and see costumes and props used by the actors. Don’t-miss photo ops abound, so don’t forget to charge your camera!
Your experience ends at Platform 9 ¾ , where you can pose with a luggage cart as it disappears into the wall and enjoy an up-close view of the original Hogwarts Express train, whose 78-year-old engine billows steam. Then make the drive back to London to conclude your tour of the magic of moviemaking.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Branded buses are subject to availability. Alternative buses may be used during peak periods.
- Once booked this tour cannot be cancelled or amended.
- Butterbeer™ may contain nuts and other ingredients that may cause allergies etc. Golden Tours does not take responsibility for adverse side effects.
- A fee is charged for infants 0- 4 for transportation only as they require a seat on the bus
- Children 15 and younger must be accompanied by an adult while on or in the vicinity of the tour.
- The whole experience, including transportation, takes approximately 7.5- 8 hours (subject to traffic conditions); the studio tour itself lasts 4 hours.
- A variety of special effects (including sudden loud effects and strobe lighting) may be used in certain areas within the tour.
- Check-in is 30 minutes prior to the booked tour start time.
- Our vehicles are modern, comfortable, and kept to the highest standards of cleanliness, including a deep clean every day
- Outside food and beverages are not allowed.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 72 travelers
- OPERATED BY Golden Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "If you pay and follow the audio guide, your visit will take about 3hrs, due to additional information played by the guide." See review
- "The front half takes longer to go through so you can budget more than half your time on the front end and still finish the back-end in time to board the bus." See review