- Receive entry to three of England’s top sights in one day
- Enjoy an audio tour of Windsor Castle, one of Queen Elizabeth II's official residences
- Unravel the mysteries of Stonehenge on an audio-guided tour
- See the University of Oxford’s most famous buildings during a walking tour
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departures from 1st April 2022 : Tour departs at 8am (boarding at 7.30am), Victoria Coach Station Gate 1-5
Departures now until the 31st March 2022: Tour departs from Evan Evans office, 258 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London SW1V 1BS
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- St George's Chapel at Windsor Castle is closed on Sundays. (if option selected)
- Please note that the tour itinerary and order may change.
- As Windsor Castle is a working royal palace, sometimes the entire Castle or the State Apartments within the Castle need to be closed at short notice. (if option selected).
- Stonehenge is closed on 21 June due to the Summer Solstice. During this time, we will instead visit the Avebury Stone Circle.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please note that St George’s Chapel is open for visitors on Monday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
- Options including Windsor Castle are not available on Tuesdays and Wednesdays throughout 2021.
- Guard Change with full ceremony at Windsor Castle will resume from the 22nd July 2021 (If option selected)
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please note for departures between now and 31st March 2022 this tour will depart from Evan Evans office, 258 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London SW1V 1BS. For departures from 1st April 2022 the departure will be from Victoria Coach Station, 164 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9TN.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 53 travelers
- OPERATED BY Evan Evans Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands