Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Visit Sun Studios
- Big names including Elvis, Jerry Lee Lewis, Johnny Cash and Carl Perkins have recorded here
- Sun Studios in Memphis - the birthplace of Rock N' Roll
Departure & Return
|Monday:||10:00 AM - 05:15 PM|
|Tuesday:||10:00 AM - 05:15 PM|
|Wednesday:||10:00 AM - 05:15 PM|
|Thursday:||10:00 AM - 05:15 PM|
|Friday:||10:00 AM - 06:15 PM|
|Saturday:||10:00 AM - 06:15 PM|
|Sunday:||10:00 AM - 05:15 PM|
What To Expect
Today, Sun Studio still serves as a recording studio in the evenings while hosting public tours during the daytime hours.
On this 45-minute tour, see where the legends of rock and roll recorded, while walking in their footsteps as you hear the stories of what made 706 Union Avenue the birthplace of Rock "N" Roll. Before leaving, use the included voucher to pick up a souvenir from the Sun Studio Rock Shop.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Sun Studio Entertainment Corp
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands