4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
See an animal sanctuary that’s home to giraffes, crocodiles, tortoises, and more on a half-day trip from Mombasa to Haller Park. Pre-booking transport and tickets to Haller Park make this a convenient way to explore an inspiring space that’s been converted from abandoned limestone quarries. This afternoon trip to Haller Park includes pickup and drop-off at both South Coast and North Coast hotels, and it’s an ideal choice for families.
- Visit a nature park just outside of Mombasa
- See a native wildlife in a reclaimed quarry
- Popular choice with kids
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Mombasa
- All entrance fees included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Guest will be picked up from mombasa airport or city hotels
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ARP Travel Group
You can cancel up to 4 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 4 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Haller Park Half-Day Tour from Mombasa?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Haller Park Half-Day Tour from Mombasa?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Haller Park Half-Day Tour from Mombasa?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Haller Park Half-Day Tour from Mombasa?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Haller Park Half-Day Tour from Mombasa
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeZoo Tickets & PassesAttractions & MuseumsHalf-day ToursKid FriendlySightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMombasaBus Tours - Zanzibar CityNature and Wildlife - Zanzibar CityZoo Tickets & Passes - Zanzibar CityAttractions & Museums - Zanzibar CityHalf-day Tours - Zanzibar CityBus Tours - MoshiNature and Wildlife - MoshiZoo Tickets & Passes - MoshiAttractions & Museums - MoshiHalf-day Tours - MoshiBus Tours - Dar es SalaamNature and Wildlife - Dar es SalaamZoo Tickets & Passes - Dar es SalaamAttractions & Museums - Dar es SalaamHalf-day Tours - Dar es SalaamCategory