4 hours 10 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
See the Mombasa coast from the deck of a dhow sailboat on a sunset cruise that includes a seafood dinner and dancing on deck. Since the sail goes from sunset until the stars appear above the Indian Ocean, this Mombasa sailing trip is ideal for a romantic evening out, and the roomy dhow is an authentic taste of traditional culture on the Kenya coast.
- Included seafood dinner prepared on deck
- Dance to a wide range of live songs from the sailboat band
- Alcoholic drinks available to purchase on board
- Convenient pickup and drop-off at Mombasa hotels
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Approximate departure time:
Pick up from South Coast hotel 1545hrs and drop off at 2300hrs
Pick up from North Coast hotel 18h00 and drop off at 2200 hrs.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Infant meals not included
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY ARP Travel Group
You can cancel up to 4 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 4 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tamarind Evening Dhow in Mombasa?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Tamarind Evening Dhow in Mombasa?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Tamarind Evening Dhow in Mombasa?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tamarind Evening Dhow in Mombasa?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Tamarind Evening Dhow in Mombasa
4 hours 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Dhow Cruises Water ToursHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMombasaDhow Cruises - Zanzibar CityWater Tours - Zanzibar CityHalf-day Tours - Zanzibar CityDhow Cruises - MoshiWater Tours - MoshiHalf-day Tours - MoshiDhow Cruises - Dar es SalaamWater Tours - Dar es SalaamHalf-day Tours - Dar es SalaamCategory