4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Enjoy advanced reservations to Nairobi’s premier dinner and cultural show, located in stunning Safari Park Hotel. Small-group tours include door-to-door pickup and comfortable transfers in a private vehicle. Watch colorful acrobatic performances and listen to live music from local Swahili acts while digging into a traditional Kenyan dinner, with classics like barbecued meat and jacket potatoes.
- A dinner and live musical show in Nairobi’s Safari Park Hotel
- Enjoy pre-booked admission tickets to a high-energy dance and musical performance
- The dinner banquet includes vegetarian options, with savory dishes brought directly to your table
- Upgrade to stay longer after the performance and hit the dance floor to Kenyan tunes
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up available from Airbnb and private Apartments
- Jomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi Kenya
- Wilson Airport, Nairobi Kenya
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gracepatt Ecotours Kenya
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Nairobi Nightlife and Safari Park Hotel Dinner Experience?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Nairobi Nightlife and Safari Park Hotel Dinner Experience?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Nairobi Nightlife and Safari Park Hotel Dinner Experience?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Nairobi Nightlife and Safari Park Hotel Dinner Experience
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursDining ExperiencesFamily-friendly Shows TheatersDinner and ShowFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesShows, Concerts & SportsTours & SightseeingNairobiSkip-the-Line Tours - ArushaDining Experiences - ArushaFamily-friendly Shows - ArushaTheaters - ArushaDinner and Show - ArushaSkip-the-Line Tours - MoshiDining Experiences - MoshiFamily-friendly Shows - MoshiTheaters - MoshiDinner and Show - MoshiSkip-the-Line Tours - MombasaDining Experiences - MombasaFamily-friendly Shows - MombasaTheaters - MombasaDinner and Show - MombasaCategory