Explore our promoted experiences
- Nashville food tour
- Sample authentic Southern fare and a local cocktail
- See landmarks and neighborhood sights
- Travel by van with a guide who provides commentary and tips about the city
Departure & Return
Your guide will meet you outside Dabble Studio / Far Better Distillery.
What To Expect
Try a favorite local cocktail known as the Bushwhacker, and visit a funky neighborhood eatery for a twist of classic Southern dishes. Your tastings end with dessert. Between food stops, your tour route takes you past sights such as the capitol building, Cumberland River, Germantown, East Nashville's Five Points, and Nissan Stadium. Your guide shares stories about the city and tips about other places you might want to visit as you go.
The tour ends when you return to your starting point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- All featured food and drink is included. Where alcohol is a featured item, it is included.
- Guests must be 21 or older to consume alcohol. Guests under 21 or not inclined to drink alcoholic beverages will be offered a substitution.
- Water is provided at all food destinations - alcoholic beverages may be available for sale at your own additional expense at some locations.
- Guests 14 and older are welcome. All guests must be registered. Sorry, infants cannot be accommodated as ride-alongs, with or without a car seat. Families with younger children may want to consider a private tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Guests who are intoxicated or disruptive to other participants may be asked to leave the tour without refund.
- Please Help Us Keep Our Community Healthy — COVID-19 Precautions Dear valued guest, We wanted to share a brief message regarding the emerging public health concerns posed by the COVID-19 virus. We are closely monitoring updates from local and national public health authorities as we do our best to navigate moving forward; We'll be taking extra measures to make sure health and hygiene are paramount, including providing ample hand sanitizer, and cleaning frequently during the event. We maintain our commitment to meeting the highest standards of health and safety, as evidenced by our current health inspection score of 100 from the TN Dept. of Health. In addition, please help to minimize the risk of exposure by following these easy measures: First and foremost, if you're not feeling well, and/or are experiencing a fever, cough, or shortness of breath, or have been exposed to anyone with COVID-19 we kindly ask that you please reschedule for a future date. We all thank you for your cooperation and consideration of the other attendees on this matter. 2. Please avoid shaking hands and use non-contact ways to greet others. 3. Keep your hands clean with regular, thorough washing and the use of hand sanitizer, and avoid touching your face (we will be providing dedicated time for hand washing during both classes and tours). 4. After a cough or sneeze, cover your mouth and nose with a tissue, then immediately dispose of the tissue. 5. Help us to keep the space extra tidy. 6. Note that we will have gloves, tongs for food, extra hand sanitizer, and tissues available for all guests, if you choose to take advantage of these. 7. If you're on a van tour, let your guide open and close the van door each time. 8. As always, our hosts and guides are dependent on tips from happy customers. If you prefer not handling cash, consider using the Venmo or PayPal apps when possible. We thank you for your support of our studio, our tours, and our community. THANK YOU!
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Music City Bites and Sites
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Take this tour early in your visit to Nashville because you do get an overview and you can then decide where you want to spend your time!" See review
- "Sometimes change of plans work out and this tour did." See review
- "Great tour worth the price, Kurt a fantastic guide man.very nice food and spots .. we did not have dinner" See review