Explore our promoted experiences
- Get to know the bar scene in Nashville with insider tips from your guide
- Experience a lively walking tour with games and special drink options
- Learn about Nashville’s history and VIPs in a fun atmosphere
- Explore the Second Avenue National Register Historic District
Departure & Return
Our normal starting bar was damaged in the Christmas explosion. For any tours booked for travel before August, 2021, we will text the starting bar info the morning of the tour. Valid I.D.'s required. If you don't receive a text by 9 AM, call us immediately at (615) 345-4458.
The end bar varies according to the day of the week, time of day, or guide's choice. The tour takes place in two city blocks, so the ending bar will be close to the starting bar.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All guests must be 21+
- If there are any special occasions (birthday, bride/groom) , please let us know in the special requirements section at the time of booking
- Minimum numbers of 6 guests required to run this tour. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- This is a walking pub crawl within two city block, with stops at 4-5 bars.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Music City Pub Crawl
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff