Explore our promoted experiences
- CityPASS to New York City's premier attractions
- Tickets included so you avoid waiting in long lines
- Choose 5 of NYC's top attractions, like Empire State Building Observatory, American Museum of Natural History, and more
- Up to 9 days to visit all the attractions
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
What To Expect
As you visit each new New York site featured with your pass, simply show your mobile ticket on your way in. The CityPASS mobile ticket is valid for 9 days from the date of first use.
Enjoy discounted entry at top-tier New York landmarks including the Empire State Building, American Museum of Natural History, Guggenheim Museum, Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island, 9/11 Memorial and Museum and much more.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Attractions may require reservations and have limited hours/days of operation. Visit CityPASS Online Travel Guide to learn more.
- Some attractions may be required to verify proof of vaccination before allowing entry. Please review attraction requirements before visiting; see the CityPASS Travel Guide for details
- Present your tickets on a mobile device, or print them, for entry to the included attractions
- Child prices apply to children aged 6 - 17 years
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most venues included in the pass have different minimum ages for free entry, so children 5 years and younger are not necessarily free for all attractions. Similarly, for some museums, children under 12 years are free of charge. It is your choice whether you purchase a pass for children to avoid standing in ticket lines to verify ages and pay admission upon entry. You may purchase a Child Pass for children, however this may not be cost saving
- The 9/11 Memorial and Museum is experiencing high visitation and may be sold out. Please contact CityPASS Customer Care to check availability before purchasing.
- Visit the CityPASS online travel guide for up-to-date attraction information including reservations, entry instructions, hours of operation and helpful tips to plan your visit: https://citypass.com/guide/new-york
- Your New York CityPASS is valid for 9 consecutive days from date of first use and expire 1 year from purchase date.
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY CityPASS
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.