- Combine an airport transfer and sightseeing on this helicopter trip
- This private tour experience can be customized to fit your schedule
- Beat the traffic, and see the sights, en route to the city or airport
- This helicopter service is available at JFK, Newark, and LaGuardia
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate
- Due to limited storage space available on board the amount of luggage helicopters can transport will be affected by the number and weight of passengers. We are happy to arrange for excess luggage to be transported by car, if necessary (additional fee applies). The 3-passenger helicopter option cannot accommodate more than 1 suitcase for 2 travelers. Please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable.
- Maximum weight 250 lbs per passenger, also subject to combined weight limits per helicopter: 500 lbs (226 kg) in 3-passenger R44 helicopter and 1,000 lbs (453 kg) in 5-passenger Airbus helicopters.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Maximum passenger height in 3-passenger R44 helicopter is 6 ft 3 in (192 cm).
- Children 18 years and under must be accompanied by an adult or have parental consent.
- Children under 2 years old fly at no cost if they can safely fit on parent's lap.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions and helicopter maintenance; if canceled due to these reasons, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- The 3-passenger helicopter option cannot accommodate more than 1 suitcase for 2 travelers or 2 small carry ons total.
- Most travelers can participate
- Wings Air Helicopters LLC assumes no liability for any services (ground transportation, photography, catering, hotel, etc.) arranged on client’s behalf with third parties.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Wings Air Helicopters
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by New York Helicopter Airport Transfer with Scenic Tour.