4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Immerse yourself in New York City history with this half-day visit to Ellis Island and the Statue of Liberty. Enjoy priority boarding on the Liberty Island ferry and visit the iconic Statue of Liberty with a local guide, including the Statue of Liberty Museum and the observation deck. Continue by ferry to Ellis Island to learn more about New York's immigration history. Ferry tickets and all entrance fees are included.
- Ferry trip to Ellis Island and the Statue of Liberty
- Go inside the pedestal, the Statue of Liberty Museum and the observation deck
- Head ashore on Ellis Island to learn about the nation's immigration history
- Ferry tickets and entrance fees included
Saved to wishlist!
Priority, skip-the-line ferry access
Expertise of a knowledgeable guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Lockers for large items on Liberty Island (available for 25 cent deposit))
Audio Guide (translates the tour)
Departure & Return
Battery Park - Liberty Island, New York, NY 10004, USA
Statue of Liberty National Monument, New York, NY 10004, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The guided portion of the tour is 3.5-4 hours (subject to ferry schedule). However, to fully experience Ellis Island, it is recommended that you spend an additional hour on the island afterward
- Food and drink is available for purchase on the Statue Ferry, Liberty Island, and Ellis Island
- Involves a moderate amount of walking
- Statue of Liberty pedestal is not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If canceled because of dangerous weather, you will be given the option of an alternative tour date or full refund
- Backpacks (including drawstring bags), strollers, and other large items are not allowed in the pedestal of the statue. Lockers are available for a 25 cent deposit that is returned.
- Photography is allowed on the tour; monopods and tripods are not
- No food or drink (other than bottled water) is allowed in the pedestal. Canteens of any material are prohibited
- No weapons of any kind (e.g. pocket knives, pepper spray, Swiss Army knives, etc.) are allowed at the Statue of Liberty. Please leave these items at home
- There are two security checkpoints on this tour. One at Battery Park before boarding the ferry and the other at Liberty Island before entering the pedestal
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the tour's designated start time. The tour departs promptly and no refunds will be given for guests who miss the tour due to being late
- Once the tour begins, if you make the decision to not follow the guide or their instructions, we cannot guarantee we can reunite you with the group.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult at least 21 years of age.
- DUE TO THE NATURE OF THE TOUR IF YOU ARE LATE WE WILL MOST LIKELY NOT BE ABLE TO CATCH YOU UP WITH THE GROUP.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Top Dog Tours Inc.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Skip the Line Small-Group Tour ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Skip the Line Small-Group Tour ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Skip the Line Small-Group Tour ?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Skip the Line Small-Group Tour ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 31003P12
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingNew York CitySkip-the-Line Tours - New YorkAttractions & Museums - New YorkSkip-the-Line Tours - BrooklynAttractions & Museums - BrooklynSkip-the-Line Tours - NewarkAttractions & Museums - NewarkCategory
Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met)Yankee StadiumLunt-Fontanne TheatreBrooklyn Historical SocietyBroadhurst TheatreMoMA PS1Wall StreetGround Zero Museum WorkshopWhitney Museum of American Art (The Whitney) Marquis TheatreChrysler BuildingHigh LineMadison Square ParkChelseaAugust Wilson TheaterBroadway TheatreNew York City Little ItalySoHoMetLife StadiumThe Vessel