Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
From the A697, north of the village of Powburn, turn left into Breamish Valley & follow the road to Ingram. Cross the river via a bridge to reach Ingram Bridge Car Park. Continue, then turn left at the junction, then at a sharp left hand bend you will see Ingram Village Hall directly ahead of you.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Footsteps - Walking the beauty of Northumberland
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.