4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Visit the top landmarks and viewpoints of Niagara Falls on a small-group tour. Comfortable transportation takes you from your hotel to the area's most scenic locations, including Goat Island and NYS Observation Tower. You also get complimentary admission to the Maid of the Mist and Cave of the Winds. After the sun sets, see the falls illuminated by bright colored lights for an unrivaled spectacular view.
- Visit the area’s main attractions in just one day
- See the falls up close on the Maid of the Mist
- Experience the nighttime beauty of Niagara Falls
- Relax in round-trip transportation from your hotel or campground
Saved to wishlist!
Professional Fully Licensed Driver/Guide
Live commentary on board
Pick up at Hotels, Motels and Campgrounds in Niagara Falls, New York USA and KOA Campground, Grand Island, New York
If you are not staying in Niagara Falls, New York you can park at the Downtown Parking/Rainbow Lot- Corner First Street and Rainbow Blvd
Food and drink
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
If you are not staying in Niagara Falls, New York
Pick up: Niagara Falls USA Official Visitor Center
10 Rainbow Blvd, Niagara Falls,New York 14303
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bedore Tours, Inc
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Niagara Falls All American Illumination Tour ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Niagara Falls All American Illumination Tour ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Niagara Falls All American Illumination Tour ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Niagara Falls All American Illumination Tour ?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 15733P6
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingNiagara Falls & AroundNew YorkNiagara FallsBus Tours - New YorkHistorical Tours - New YorkBus Tours - Niagara Falls & AroundHistorical Tours - Niagara Falls & AroundBus Tours - BuffaloHistorical Tours - BuffaloCategory