Explore our promoted experiences
- See multiple Harry Potter filming locations on one tour
- Visit Christ Church College which inspired the Great Hall of Hogwarts
- The perfect tour for Harry Potter fans—learn insider secrets
Departure & Return
Meet your guide wearing red lanyard OUTSIDE the currently empty shop premises at 15 Broad street. This is located next to the Oxfam shop, 17 Broad street, OX1 3AS
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- These tours MUST START ON TIME as we prebook fixed entry times!
- Please arrive 5 minutes early for your tour at our meeting point.
- IMPORTANT NOTICE IN CASE OF UNFORESEEN PARTIAL OF FULL CLOSURES:
- We do publish known Christchurch closures on this website page & we will advise of any closures at the time of booking or before the tour but occasionally some closures are last minute. In this event, our policy is either the guide can substitute entry for Christchurch to another college such as eg New college (also a Hogwarts film site). Alternatively, you may opt to reschedule your tour onto another date or to instead join one of our other tours running the same date such as the Oxford cycle tour of food tour (which cost approximately same)
- If you opt to book a foreign language tour, this may be possible if you give us adequate advance notice of at least 24 hours. If we cannot offer a tour in a foreign language, then you will be refunded or invited to join the tour in English with any cost difference refunded.
- PLEASE NOTE FOLLOWING DATES WITH KNOWN CLOSURES or REVISED START TIME:
- Divinity School closures in 2021 include July 3, July 10, July 24
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Visit Oxford Tours Ltd
Learn more about cancellations.