- Enjoy the special opportunity to discover the San Andreas Fault up close
- Immerse yourself in the desert scenery when you travel by open-air Jeep
- This small-group tour, capped at 14 people, promises a personal experience
- Your guide’s commentary will help bring the region and its history to life
Departure & Return
Meet your Jeep and Guide in the dirt parking lot. NOTE: Once you turn onto the dirt road, you will only go about 100 feet before you turn left into a big dirt parking lot. If you get to the horse corals, you've gone too far. Please turn around and go back to the parking lot.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Service animals allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- As desert temperatures may vary, dressing in layers would be advised
- Please call the reservation's desk a day or two before your tour to confirm your pickup time and location. Failure to call, however, will NOT result in cancellation of the tour.
- Closed-toe shoes, a hat and sunscreen are strongly advised
- A minimum of 2 guests per booking is required
- Guests with neck or back problems or pregnant women in their 2nd or 3rd trimester should consult with their doctor before taking a Jeep Tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Desert Adventures - Palm Springs
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms