- Skip the hassle of following a map by visiting the sites with a guide
- Explanations of the main villas, temples, and other highlights
- Assistance during travel between the two archaeological sites by train
- Admission tickets to both Pompeii and Herculaneum included
Departure & Return
The meeting point is the main entrance of Pompeii ruins called Porta Marina Superiore in front of Hortus Bar #If you booked the option "tour + transport" the meeting point is outside the STARHOTELS TERMINUS, just in front of the Naples Central station , in Piazza Garibaldi, 91.
Drop off after the visit to Herculaneum Ruins
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Askos Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience