- A small-group horseback riding tour at Heidmork Nature Reserve
- Routes are adapted to experience levels, and can accommodate beginners to pro riders
- Enjoy door-to-door pickup from Reykjavik hotels or the bus terminal
- Choose from morning or afternoon tour timings for added flexibility
Departure & Return
Please meet us 30 min before departure at our location
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY solhestar
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "There are several chances to ‘tolt’ along the trail, but that’s about as fast as it gets - but then the staff have no way of verifying your riding ability, so that does make sense." See review