- Explore St Augustine with a professional guide
- A narrated boat tour is included in the price of the experience
- Bottled water will be provided
- Group sizes limited to eight participants for a personal experience
Departure & Return
We will meet in the corner of St George st. and Cathedral Place on the Plaza de la Constitución across from the Governors House by the cannons and the City map. On the Plaza side.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Aviles street is wheelchair accessible made out of bricks. Some uneven terrain.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY St Augustine Land and Sea Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "We loved that it was for a small group so you could ask questions along the way." See review