Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Departure & Return
Tour starts at the City of St. Augustine’s Visitor Information Center. For wheelchairs and scooters, a minimum of twenty-four (24) hour notice is recommended. Please call (904) 829-3800 for scheduling. This will allow time to ensure that a properly equipped vehicle will be made available for you.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Please choose 1 traveler when booking a trolley row which will accommodate up to 4 individuals. Children 3 years and younger may be considered a lap child. Toddler carriers and children ages 4 and older are required to have their own seat are to remain seated at all times.
- Please give yourself enough time to park as traffic can be very heavy during this season. 24 hours a day parking is conveniently available at the adjacent Historic Downtown Parking Facility. The cost is $15 per vehicle, per entry. Cash, credit, and debit cards are all accepted.
- Guests must check-in 20 minutes prior to tour time. Within 20 minutes of tour time, seat(s) are subject to cancellation.
- For wheelchairs and scooters, a minimum of twenty-four (24) hour notice is recommended. Please call us beforehand for scheduling. This will allow us time to ensure that a properly equipped vehicle will be made available for your use. Wheelchair accessible trolleys are scheduled on a first come, first served basis.
- Strollers allowed if they fold up
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 65 travelers
- OPERATED BY Historic Tours Of America
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff