Explore our promoted experiences
- Introductory surf lesson at Scheveningen, a district of The Hague
- Learn basic surfing skills from a certified instructor
- Practice catching a wave in the North Sea
- Surfboard and wetsuit provided
- Small-group tour with a maximum of six students per instructor
Departure & Return
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Subject to favorable wave conditions. If canceled due to poor wave conditions, you will be given the option of an alternative date, a refund, or alternative activity (Stand Up Padlleboarding or Skate)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Shore surfschool and organic cafe
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands