Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Travel in style along the River Thames with a private skipper
- Pass by the royal residence of Windsor Castle
- No need to bring food—lunch and soft drinks are included
- A private tour means a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
The meeting point is The Boatman Pub, only a few minute walking distance from the Windsor & Eaton train station.
|Monday:||10:00 AM - 01:00 PM|
|Thursday:||10:00 AM - 01:00 PM|
|Monday:||10:00 AM - 05:30 PM|
|Tuesday:||11:00 AM - 03:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||11:00 AM - 03:00 PM|
|Friday:||11:00 AM - 03:00 PM|
|Saturday:||11:00 AM - 03:00 PM|
|Sunday:||11:00 AM - 03:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY River Experiences Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience