Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- No food will be provided on this tour
- Single use masks will be provided and are compulsory although customers are welcome to bring their own gloves and masks. These must be worn onboard for the comfort of all passengers.
- Buses will be cleaned thoroughly after every tour
- We reserve the right to refuse entry onto the bus.
- There will be no breaks during the tour
- Our vehicles are modern, comfortable, and kept to the highest standards of cleanliness, including a deep clean every day
- The tour itinerary and order may change.
- OPERATED BY Golden Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff